[Nfbf-l] Fw: Tallahassee

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Sat Mar 20 08:42:49 UTC 2010

Just passing this along.
Joe Minichiello, Second Vice President
President, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
904-608-0105
jbmini at comcast.net
----- Original Message -----
From: Gloria Mills Hicks
To: 'Joe Minichiello'
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:42 PM
Subject: RE: Tallahassee

Joe,

Dan did not send me an authorization for the gas for Lenora.  Therefore I have not paid it however I do remember the conversation and we will pay for Lenora's gas.  Please have Lenora send her mileage for the trip to Dan so that I can reimburse her.

Gloria J. Mills / Hicks TR

3708 West Bay to Bay Blvd.

Tampa, FL 33629

Phone: 813-837-1100