[Nfbf-l] Fw: NFB-NEWSLINE News - You can now manage your favorites online!

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 21:49:58 UTC 2010

Please pass this along!

Here's up-to-the-minute news about exciting new developments with your Newsline service. Those who do not have Newsline, please e-mail me at
flmom2006 at gmail.com and I will sign you up.

If you have any questions about this wonderful new addition to the Newsline service, please call me at the number below my signature. Please see below my signature information for the exciting new developments.

Oh, it still isn't too late to make those phone calls to your legislators regarding how much you are enjoying the Newsline service. Please especially talk to the members of the senate listed on the list I have attached to this e-mail. The only way to get the house to listen is to have the senate introduce their bill. I thank those of you who have called and if you have not, it is not too late. Happy News-lining.

Sherri Brun, Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
Phone:  407-898-6024
Toll-Free (Newsline®):  866-603-8578
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org
Past President
National Federation of the Blind Greater Orlando Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org