[Nfbf-l] Area codes not to answer! very costly!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 22:17:31 UTC 2010

Mark, I thought the email stated it, but I guess not! The 809 area code is
for the Dominickan Republic! From their it goes out to other Countries such
as Trinidad, ETC. and that is also where the high costs are accumulated for
anyone that has the misfortune of answering or calling back these numbers! I
hope you are doing well and all is going  well in Stuart my friend! You
should link with me  off line  sometime and chat! Your friend in the cause,
Kirk

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812