[Nfbf-l] Fw: [fcb-l] librarians speak out

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 18:36:27 UTC 2010

Pat, very interesting information! Thanks for the forward to us all,
however, next time you send out info for all of us, could you make your
email message just a tad longer, as it was just a bit too short to get much
of anything out of it? LOL! Your friend, Kirk

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812
Office: 407-380-3371