[Nfbf-l] Congratulations, Tara

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Tue May 4 11:03:50 UTC 2010

Great Job Tara. You worked really hard to get this scholarship and as a
winner of a national scholarship a few years ago. Welcome to the team! You
will see a different side of a National Convention this year.
Congratulations!
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward