[Nfbf-l] Media Player

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Thu May 6 03:44:33 UTC 2010

Mark I don't see a problem if you did go back to winamp I'm into internet
braudcasting, and Winamp is my player of choice, when it comes to listening
to archives of my shows, or to other people's shows. Do you have skype? If
so, I can have Joey weston help you out as far as configuring your winamp.
If thats what you want. My skype name is rj.sandefur
RJ