[Nfbf-l] question about I.D. Mate

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Fri May 7 15:59:08 UTC 2010

Sherri, I have used the big bar code scanner that our vendors have several
times. Last week Florida Vision and Reading came to the center and showed
the new bar code scanner. It is about half to a third of the size and
weight of the origional. I have taken the scanner to the store, used it in
home mangagement at the OAC and have seen student make their own barcode
to label clothes.
Very useful!
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward