[Nfbf-l] question about I.D. Mate

Patricia A. Lipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Sun May 9 20:37:49 UTC 2010

Sheryl,

I have the older version of the ID mate, and have been using it for about
three years now.  .  I have found that most directions are not accessible
through the gar code.  Some are, but most are not.  I think it depends on
the company brand, and how information is printed on the label of the
product.

I would also like to wish all the moms out here a Happy Mothers' Day.  I
hope you all had a great day.  My kids came for a visit, and my son sprayed
my yard and put a picnic bench together for me.  Then we went out to eat.
It was a very nice day, and I got some things done around the house that
needed to be done.