[Nfbf-l] intro and a convention question

Derek Roberts bigd.vi.guy at gmail.com
Thu May 13 16:18:47 UTC 2010

Hey all,

My name is Derek Roberts. I'm in Cocoa, am seventeen years old (will
be eighteen soon, though) and have ROP. I am christian and  like
computers and related stuff. For my main operating system, I use
Debian Linux, and am loving it! I also (as of the sixteenth of April)
am a ham, my call is kj4uFX (though I don't have any equipment yet and
don't feel like trying to get echolink to work). We (me and my mom)
noticed there's a convention coming up and thought we'd go check it
out. I found the registration form, but where am I supposed to send it
when I've filled it out? I couldn't find that anywhere on the page. Or
am I missing something really obvious?

Thanks and look forward to seeing you guies there!

Thanks,
Derek Roberts, KJ4UFX.

".i doi .pikytcus. mi cuxna ba'e do" ("Pikachu, I choose you!")