[Nfbf-l] intro and a convention question

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Thu May 13 18:24:40 UTC 2010

Hi, Derek.

Welcome to the list and to NFBF.  I believe you should send your convention
registration to state treasurer Gloria Hicks though it will also be accepted
at the door, but that costs more.

Unfortunately where you are in Cocoa we do not at present have a local
chapter but perhaps in the future you might be able to help us change that
in the Brevard County area.

You might like to visit the Daytona Beach chapter in the meantime.  Our next
meeting is Saturday, May 22 at the Oyster Pub restaurant located at 555
Seabreeze Blvd. in Daytona Beach.  The meeting will start around 11:30 A. M.
but we usually gather in and socialize around 11.  The meeting usually runs
until about 1 or 1:30.  You are welcome to stay for lunch.

Best regards in the Lord.

Bill Outman
Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter