[Nfbf-l] Happy Mothers Day

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 16:55:01 UTC 2010

Dan, I would like to say the same to you and  Gloria! I hope the both of you
get an opportunity to enjoy this special day for you two! LOL! Yes, it's
none other than you know who! Seriously, I too, want to wish all a belated
Happy Mother's Day to all our  Mother's out their. KH

 Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Court
Orlando, FL. 32812

Home Office: 407-380-3371