[Nfbf-l] Cruise of a Lifetime

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Thu May 20 20:21:03 UTC 2010

Rachel
Not immediately. I will contact you off list. I am working on a QAA for this fund-raiser, but not completed it yet. I'm sorry to hear you won't be at convention, but I want to get some raffle tickets to you ASAP. These tickets are selling. I will be bringing the raffle tickets to convention and I have my slot on the agenda to talk about the fund-raiser.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Board Member
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer