[Nfbf-l] Tables and loose ends

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Sat May 22 22:02:56 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

Dan and I have been working on the badges for registration today. Attention
all chapter presidents if you could respond to this post and let me know
which of your members are coming to the state  convention. Thanks to the
chapters who already provided list to me.

 We have a few exhibit tables left. There are some divisions and chapters
who mentioned they needed a table but I don't have a check or other
commitment to bring one.   All tables are being assigned by Dan. Please let
me know ASAP.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.

Tampa Florida 33629