[Nfbf-l] Tables and loose ends

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Mon May 24 03:08:31 UTC 2010

Dear Gloria,

Donna and I will not be able to attend the convention this year.  We hope
that next year we will be in a better position to attend.
This will be the first state convention I have missed since 1991.  We just
don't have the money and I have just started a new job that I hope works out
for me.

We will miss all of our NFB friends and the fun of attending the convention.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.