[Nfbf-l] running for a State board position

Carlos J MontasAS carlos.montas at gmail.com
Tue May 25 04:57:45 UTC 2010

Good morning to my fellow federationist. Some of you may know me, but for some of you who don't My name is Carlos J Montas. I am very much looking forward to seeing all of you at the 2010 State convention in Orlando.
I want to thank the NFbf for all that it has dun for me through out the past eight years. There is a quote that states To Whom much is given, much is required. I believe that our organization faces some significant challenges that must be addressed. I want you all to be the first to know that I am announcing my candidacy for one of the two board positions that will become vacant as a result of the departure of Betty McNally. I have learned so much about the Nfb. I have lots of experience that I believe  will equip me to serve on the board of directors of the National Federation of the Blind of Florida. If I am blessed with the opportunity to serve on the board I would like to focus my work on our legislative agenda. I am ready to accept the challenges that come with serving on the board.I am a young and energetic person with some good ideas., I would appreciate your vote. If any one has any questions please feel free to contact me by email or look for me at convention.

Sincerely

Carlos J montas