[Nfbf-l] Free time at Convention

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Wed May 26 14:27:41 UTC 2010

I wonder why are the details about such wonderful opportunities are always
missing from the emails? For some reason I used to receive emails about
homebased employment pretty frequently, probably I shared my email id with
someone who shared my email id with others. for I once insisted for more
details before making the phone calls, I was sent a link and the site showed
nothing but how wonderful the business was with some testimonies stating
they left their full time job for this job.
I am not suggesting that there is something shady in this mail but a little
detail as to what is required in thie job would make people more interested
in this kind of homebased work.

Best regards