[Nfbf-l] Seminar about traffic signals, round-abouts and audible pedestrian signals at NFBF convention

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Thu May 27 01:49:35 UTC 2010

Absolutely!

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sherri" <flmom2006 at gmail.com>
To: <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; "Nfbf Leaders" <nfbf-leaders at yahoogroups.com>;
<cmsMicro at aol.com>; "FLAGDU List" <flagdu at nfbnet.org>; "Florida Organization
of Parents of Blind Children" <fopbc at nfbnet.org>
Cc: <dketts at lcf-fl.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 7:53 AM
Subject: [Nfbf-l] Seminar about traffic signals,round-abouts and audible
pedestrian signals at NFBF convention

Hello all,

Since unfortunately, Rita Princivalli cannot be with us for her "What's new
and cool" seminar this year due to health issues, while we will miss her and
wish her the best, in its place, we have scheduled O & M instructor Dianne
Ketts from Lighthouse Central Florida to give a seminar on traffic. Yes,
traffic, that thing we have to deal with every day. The presentation will
take place Sunday afternoon 3 PM to 5 PM in the Citrus A and B rooms. She
will discuss various traffic lights and how they work, traffic patterns at
intersections, quiet cars and audible pedestrian signals. She is very
excited about offering this presentation to us, so since there are no other
seminars scheduled, I urge all of you to attend this seminar. I'm sure you
will find it interesting. Thank you.
Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for
now!"