[Nfbf-l] fund-raising opportunity

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Thu May 27 20:27:45 UTC 2010

I have a very large surplus of Avon products, bought for my business.  I am looking to liquidate my inventory quickly, at large discounts.  Any orders I receive from this list, I will donate 10% of the profits to the State affiliate.  This offer will stand from now through July 2010.  Any order over $25, I will include free shipping.  I have items for women, and men as well.

If anyone is interested in some great bargains, and a chance to help the state affiliate, please contact me off-list, and I will e-mail a product list.

Kathy Roskos