[Nfbf-l] NFBF 2010 State Convention

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon May 31 15:53:00 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know how awesome this year's NFBF State Convention
was.  A huge thanks goes out to everyone including but not limited to the
Orlando chapter who did a super job and all of the officers and board of the
NFBF.  I had a wonderful time and the hotel was great.  The staff was very
helpful.  I also felt that the new agenda of having the general sessions in
the morning and the seminars in the afternoon was a great idea.  I heard
nothing but good comments about the new agenda format.  We had many great
seminars and the sessions were very informative.  I was very very impressed
by our new scholarship winners this year.  What a promising group of
students they are.  I have no doubt at all that they will go far.

Thank you with great appreciation,

Jim Ellsworth