[Nfbf-l] Hotel Room Keys Are A Security Leak

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 13 00:06:43 UTC 2010

Yes, this is good information.  I always thought that hotel employees threw
away or at least inactivated those security cards immediately upon your
leaving, and I do remember on one occasion that I was locked out of a hotel
room because my card deactivated at a certain time.  But obviously that
doesn't solve the entire problem.  Thank you.

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet