[Nfbf-l] Hotel Room Keys Are A Security Leak

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 13 02:16:54 UTC 2010

That's showing the dregs of our society.  I am aware that it does happen,
which is one reason I think we should have money that is identifiable by
touch in our currency, but I don't think we want to run away with our fear
either.  Yes, we want to be careful and alert, but I would venture to say
that the vast majority of people are much more honest than that.  I have
never been cheated that way, literally never.  I suppose I am lucky, and
again while we do want to be alert and take care of ourselves, let's not get
so up-tight that we become afraid to go out and do things.

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet