[Nfbf-l] Manasota chapter

rachel oceanrls at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 00:22:25 UTC 2010

Hello. I was wondering if anyone has Raigan Reichard's phone number. I have lost my chapter's information due too my computer crashing. I have had to get a new computer. I have tried e-mailing Raigan as he has all the member's information as he is in charge of membership, but he will not  respond. I need to find out what is going on. Only three people showed up to the last meeting last month. I found out he did not call or mail out the reminder and he himself did not show up. I have also found out he is attending the FCB meetings and I'm not sure if he is allowed to be an officer because of that. Please let me know if anyone has his number.
Thanks,
Rachel Jacobs