[Nfbf-l] hernando/east pasco

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Nov 15 19:28:44 UTC 2010

Hi David,

It's so good that you are once again leading your chapter in the true spirit
of the Federation!  I wish I could make it to your chapter meeting to cheer
all of you on, but you know that bad old T word is standing in my way.  But
please remember we're all here to support you and your members.  Looking
forward to seeing you and any and all kids who come with you to the state
convention in St. Pete.

Sherrill