[Nfbf-l] Manasota chapter

rachel oceanrls at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 15:27:29 UTC 2010

I do appreciate all the suggestions very much. The problem is that a chapter
can not run a meeting unless half of the board has shown up. My board has
fallen a part. I am not going to be doing all of the work by myself. I have
way too much going on as it iis and I can't continue to work with a chapter
who does not want to do anything. Something really must change very soon, or
unfortunately I will be  stepping down. Thanks all again.