[Nfbf-l] Manasota chapter

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 07:26:19 UTC 2010

We have a new board and I know things come up and only one person said he
could not participate in our latest board meeting, but two others were not
available, so from a 7-person board we had 4 people attending. Seems like
all the chapters are going through similar difficulties. Please hang in
there!