[Nfbf-l] Manasota chapter

rachel oceanrls at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 15:49:27 UTC 2010

I hate to say this, but I did not experience the same thing. I could usually
depend on him to at least send the reminder out, but most meetings he came
late or did not come or he left early. I hope we did not lose him, but it
doesn't look very promising. Please let me know if anyone has any luck
reaching him.