[Nfbf-l] Some good news to share with you all

Carlos J MontasAS carlos.montas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 16:34:43 UTC 2010

Good morning to all of you, I hope that you all are doing well. As some of you may know, on October 25th, I traveled to Little Rock Arkansas to attend Lion's World Services for the Blind. the purpose of this trip was to see if I could be accepted in to the IRS program. Well last Thursday afternoon, I interviewed in front of four panel members of the IRS committee that decides who is accepted or not. Well I am pleased to tell you all that I was selected to take part in the IRS training program. After the completion of this program in Mid March, I will be moving to Jacksonville Florida to work with the Internal Revenue Service. I am really excited about this opportunity, and I would encourage any blind person who is having difficulty finding a job to apply for this program. I will keep you posted on my progress.
May you all have a wonderful thanks giving.

Sincerely,

Carlos J montas