[Nfbf-l] Manasota chapter

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 21:37:14 UTC 2010

Sherri.

FCB offers scholarships too. If I remember correctly NFBF scholarship does
not require the winners to participate in the chapter activities. I wonder
if we should have that requirement from now on? National scholarship winners
are asked to join the activities for one year. We can ask the state
scholarship winners to do the same. As a scholarship committee member you
can think about the feasibility of this proposal. The other suggestion to
think about is asking the NFBF scholarship applicants to get a reference
letter from their chapter president. That way there will be an interaction
between the applicant and the chapter.