[Nfbf-l] Some good news to share with you all

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 24 05:41:30 UTC 2010

Congratulations, Carlos.  You have sewn up your Thanksgiving!  Best of luck
with your training and employment.
Judy

of you may know, on October 25th, I traveled to Little Rock Arkansas to
attend Lion's World Services for the Blind. the purpose of this trip was to
see if I could be accepted in to the IRS program. Well last Thursday
afternoon, I interviewed in front of four panel members of the IRS
committee that decides who is accepted or not. Well I am pleased to tell
you all that I was selected to take part in the IRS training program. After
the completion of this program in Mid March, I will be moving to
Jacksonville Florida to work with the Internal Revenue Service. I am really
excited about this opportunity, and I would encourage any blind person who
is having difficulty finding a job to apply for this program. I will keep
you posted on my progress.