[Nfbf-l] Some good news to share with you all

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 25 01:56:36 UTC 2010

Congratulations.  I took part in that program as well before I moved to
Cleveland to work in their call center.  If there is anything I can do to
help, as someone who has been through the program, please let me know.  And
if Bruce Huffman is still teaching the course, please tell him hello for me.
One thing I will warn you about is that once you actually get into your call
center, I think you will find it very different in terms of pressure from
what the classroom is actually like, which I think is one reason I didn't
last past 2 years.  But congratulations.

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet