[Nfbf-l] Some good news to share with you all

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Sun Nov 28 14:13:36 UTC 2010

Carlos we are happy you will be coming to Jacksonville. We have a good
chapter, and a good place to work. We have several blind and visually people
employed in the office. I am sure you will do well, and find Jacksonville a
good place to live. Gina and, I are hear to help. talk with you soon.
Joe Minichiello, Second Vice President
President, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
904-608-0105
jbmini at comcast.net