[Nfbf-l] Tell them it is a Service Dog!

Patricia A. Lipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Mon Nov 29 19:03:23 UTC 2010

Well said Cheryl.  I do exactly what you described and don't make a big deal
about it.  .  .  I just put my dog at sit, drop the leash, tell her to rest,
step through the metal detector, then call my dog.  It works very well, and
I've never had a problem with anyone at the security point.  My problem is
getting my shoes and purse back, grin.  Last time I stood there bare footed
much longer than I wanted, smile.