[Nfbf-l] Lenora is in the hospital

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 02:10:43 UTC 2010

Thanks Debby!

Lenora

-----Original Message-----
From: Debby B <bwbddl at yahoo.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 20, 2010 8:04 pm
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] Lenora is in the hospital

Lenora, our prayers are with you for a quick recovery.
 Debby
wbddl at yahoo.com

Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."
Mark Twain
"What you are is God's gift to you, what you do with yourself is your gift to
od" ~Leo Buscaglia

_______________________________
rom: Joe Minichiello <jbmini at comcast.net>
o: NFB of Florida Listserv <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
ent: Sat, November 20, 2010 3:50:33 PM
ubject: [Nfbf-l] Lenora is in the hospital
Lenora had her appendix removed on Friday November 19 our thoughts, and prayers
re with her. Larry says she is doing better the next 24 hours are important ,
ecause of the possibility of infection. when I know more I will update. We love
you Lenora.
Joe Minichiello, Second Vice President
ational Federation of the Blind of Florida
resident, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
04-608-0105
bmini at comcast.net
o unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbf-l:
ttp://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/bwbddl%40yahoo.com