[Nfbf-l] Lenora is in the hospital

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 30 16:04:42 UTC 2010

Dear Lenora,

It sounds as if their mistake almost cost you your life.
They should not have missed it as there are standard and definitive test
they should have done on you.
You should get yourself a lawyer and sue them.  They almost killed you by
sending you home and thereby letting it burst.
I had to have mine removed last December also, but my people did it right
and I was in only 3 and a half days and eating normal food.
If your appendix burst, they are at fault for the pain and the risk to your
life.  You should at least discuss it with a lawyer to see if you have a
case.  They should not have missed it.  The test should have been automatic
for a lower abdominal pain.  They could have done a MRI to rule it out or at
least and X-ray to see the size of it.
The internal damage to other organs could come back to effect you in the
future, so think about it.
You might save someone else from the same fate or worst.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.