[Nfbf-l] October Vision Awareness Events

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Sat Oct 9 16:28:55 UTC 2010

Hi Kitty,

It is good to see and hear your name on this list. I know you have been
battling a broken computer for a while. I feel completely cut off from the
world without a computer.

I also want to remind Joe that we have a chapter president's teleconference
tomorrow night. Dan is sending out the numbers and code.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR
3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.
Tampa Florida 33629
813 837-1100