[Nfbf-l] Fwd: Ban American Airlines!!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 14:51:56 UTC 2010

Dan, I am, like I posted, a central, right conservative, but I,too, agree
with you and the Liberals on this one! LOL! Their is nothing  gainned by
banning this Airline, but much to gain from open communication with their
management to teach the need that we have to keepp our independence and
dignity while traveling! There is nothing to gain by showing anger and
aggression to the ignorant about our needs, but much to gain through open
conservation and communication.I also feel even though I believe we were
trying to relate  to  the originator of this message that politics has
nothing to do with this issue!Sow I suppose your votes just negated mine
this election, Hmm! LOL! have a great weekend!---- Original Message -----