[Nfbf-l] Fwd: Ban American Airlines!!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 17:18:08 UTC 2010

John, I was not implying that I didn't like you for your remarks on line!  I
was simply stating that politics had nothing to do with this post about our
rights! Please don't feel that I was insinuating that I  was slighting you
when I commented to Jody earlier! I was just putting a bit of
lightheartedness to the debate! Your friend in the cause, Kirk