[Nfbf-l] are you there

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 30 19:53:19 UTC 2010

Debbie,

I think the list has just been quiet for a few days.  October has been an
exhausting month.

Hope you and Tom are doing well.  The McArthur High School class of 1969 is
having their reunion this weekend  at the Hollywood Beach Marriott.  If you
guys happen to hear anything around the news about it, let me know.  I was
unable to make it down that way this time around.  Have a great weekend!
Judy