[Nfbf-l] Bookshare

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 01:06:21 UTC 2010

Hi Holly,

The folder that you get after you unzip a Bookshare book contains an HTML
copy of the book. Look for the file called <title-of-book>.xml.

I find these files very useful when I want to search for a string of text
using my browser on the PC.

Dan

"New ideas pass through three periods: (1) It can't be done. (2) It probably
can be done, but it's not worth doing. (3) I knew it was a good idea all
along!"
                      - Arthur C. Clarke

Behalf Of