[Nfbf-l] Simply amazing!

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 1 01:25:04 UTC 2011

Jody, Kirk, and All,

There is a Mercedes Benz commercial out on television where they are
interviewing drivers and apparently they are on the verge of falling asleep
at the wheel and they are reporting that the mechanism in the car is
sensing them veering and corrects it.  At least this is what I am
interpreting from the narrative on the commercial.  The technology does not
seem to be too far away.  I am so glad that Saturday's event impressed the
sighted pro drivers.
Judy

Kirk

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/kvharmon54%40gmail.c