[Nfbf-l] Very important vote

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 13:22:23 UTC 2011

Subject: Important vote; urgent; please help

Hi friends, I thought I would pass this  along to all! KHHi,

Attached are three e-mails I received telling of an impending vote
regatrding funding to different organizations, most importantly, the Library
of Congress and talking book services, the NJ Brailled and Talking Book
Center as well as Recordings for the Blind and Dislexic which is an
organization I use and some of you do too. If you are not a user of these
services but feel they are important, please contact your representative and
tell them to vote "NO". If you know of this vote, please disregard this
e-mail. However, if you use them and feel they are a very important part of
your life, also please write your representative and ask them to vote "NO".
Thanks for your time, and please pass it on..

Leanne Cherry

>From Subject Received Size Categories

Ottilie Lucas Fw: [ascla-l] From ALAWashington: Urgent Action Needed
on 2 Amendments in the House Tue 6:35 PM 21 KB
>From Subject Received Size Categories

>From Subject Received Size Categories

Kristie Bowman NJ Talking Book & Braille Center - Urgent
Message Wed 3:26 PM 12 KB Recording for the
Blind & Dyslexic Help Continue Funding for Accessible
Materials! Wed 4:35 PM 28 KB

Kirk Harmon
President & CEO
Florida Disabled Citizens