[Nfbf-l] Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] Tours at 2011 NFb Convention

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 23:47:10 UTC 2011

Thanks Sherri! KH
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sherri Brun" <flmom2006 at gmail.com>
To: "NFB Florida" <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 6:27 PM
Subject: [Nfbf-l] Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] Tours at 2011 NFb Convention

A little more information on tours!

From: cheryl echevarria (by way of David Andrews<dandrews at visi.com>)
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 5:15 AM

Cheryl Echevarria of Echevarria Travel, and member of the Greater Long
Island Chapter and Maurice Shackelford of Peachtreetravel.net and member of
the Georgia Affiliate are working with Dan Hicks and the Florida NFB
Affiliate on July 9th to have some tours around the Orlando area.

There will be a full announcement in the Braille Monitor in April.  But, in
the meantime,  I wanted to give you all a heads up on it.

I have already reserved 4 buses, if we need more then I will order more, 1
bus for Kennedy Space Center, 1 Bus for Walt Disney World, 1 Bus for
Universal
Studios, and one Bus for Sea World

The bus tickets will be round trip for $20.00 per person, $10.00 per person
deposit is due no later than May 1, 2011

We are working today on getting group rates of all locations posted, we need
a head count as soon as possible so that we can arrange for more or less
buses to each location.

Again. Let me know asap, and spread the word please.  Thank you. I have our
contact information below

Cheryl Echevarria
Owner of Echevarria Travel
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com