[Nfbf-l] Engineer who is blind

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 12:56:25 UTC 2011

Marc Schmidt is a blind engineer out of Arizona. He's pretty involved with
NFB and FBC. He's served as a mentor at Youth Slam and has worked as an
engineer for many years. His e-mail is  sonarking at gmail.com .
I don't know what type of engineering he does, but he's a pretty awesome
guy and I'm sure would be more than willing to share some info.

Lenora