[Nfbf-l] Engineer who is blind

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:05:34 UTC 2011

My student is interested in being a mechanicial engineer. However, he is
interested in speaking to people in all engineering fields.
Thanks everyone for names and email address.
My student is working on gettting questions together to ask. kind of an
interview type thing.
The more poeple the better.
Thank you again,
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward