[Nfbf-l] Simply amazing!

Paul Kaminsky pkaminsky at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 30 02:41:59 UTC 2011

Sorry but in my opinion it's just another way to get more grant dollars.  Why
didn't they set up cones along the track simulating children on bikes or other
cars as if in traffic.  The real world is not an open track.  Vice personal mode
of transportation money would be better spent on mass transit.  A system where
all have the same available means of point to point travel.