[Nfbf-l] Simply amazing!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 22:17:53 UTC 2011

Well Jodie, you should follow the Google car then as that  is exactly what
their prototype is all about!  It is an extrordinary success for them and
it,too, will be on the streets and most likely prior to our prototype, but
like I said earlier, if we combine our engineers and computer sciense
genious's to trade information, then perhaps we could merge some of our
technology to create the perfect vehicle for all! Now, would that be neat or
what? We could have a car that we could choose to drive or let it drive us!
Too cool what the future will do for us all! Your friend in the cause, Kirk