[Nfbf-l] Technology

Matt Roberts blindbiker at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 12:23:44 UTC 2011

Do you have a KNFB Reader, Talks, or Mobile Speak? Do you want to be sure you have the latest version? Would you like someone to help you with this stuff?
If so, I'll be at the NFB National Convention and am willing to help anyone who would like it.  If you ask me how much I'll charge, I'll say, "Whatever you feel it's worth to you." I realize paying someone every time you need help is difficult, so that's why I tell people what I tell them if I'm asked how much I'll charge.  I'm offering this because I enjoy helping people, not to make a prophet.  I have my own source of income, and don't need your money to survive.  Don't let not being able to pay me stop you from getting the software updated!
IF folks are reading this on their phone or computer at convention, and they feel someone could benefit from my help, please feel free to pass my information along to them.  I'll be checking my e-mail throughout the time I'm here.

Matt Roberts
e-mail: blindbiker at yahoo.com
PHone: 386-679-1986