[Nfbf-l] Get Ready NFBF!!! National Convention Orlandomanyyears to come!!!

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 14:22:38 UTC 2011

I agree , a positive attitude always helps. One may not like a situation but
the only thing you have control over is the way you react to it.
Holly

Holly

On Jul 9, 2011 10:07 AM, "Denise Valkema" <valkemadenise at aol.com> wrote:

You can take a brown car right out lobby entrance for $5 for everyone in car
or ask a friend  who drives to take you to Publix.

You can hook up with member or friend and get around together. You have two
years to work on solutions. A positive attitude helps, too.

Denise
-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre

I thought the hotel was really ...

From: "Matt Roberts" <blindbiker at yahoo.com>

> On Jul 7, 2011, at 4:28 PM, Tara Prakash Tripathi wrote:

>> What did you not like about this hotel?

> I found the layout extremely confusing.  I spent 1 hour just trying to
get

> from the registration table to the elevators leading to my room.  When

> you're trying to figure out where you are, where you want to go, and
dodge

> people it's difficult.  I have no problem traveling, but from what i
can

> tell there are no landmarks.  A week is not enough time to learn this

> hotel.  I'd need to spend a lot of time, and practice over and over.
 I'm

> with some friends and one of them is sighted.  I do let him guide me,
but

> I should be able to pick up routes, since we always go the same way.
 NOt

> this hotel!

> The food is very expensive, and there aren't any eating establishments

> nearby.  If you want to not pay a lot of money for food, you need a
car.

> I know Publix is across the street, but you have to get out to the
road.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/flmom2006%40gmail.com

Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org

http:/...