[Nfbf-l] re joined nfb

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 9 18:06:53 UTC 2011

Hi Josh,

I have to say I really like your attitude.  I can tell you are a hard worker
pushing for what you want and that will be how you get what you want through
hard work.  Obviously you know that sitting around waiting for someone to
come knocking on your door won't cut it.  If you come to Florida it's a
great place to be and we'll make you feel welcome and help where we can.  No
matter where you end up I believe you will succeed.

Best wishes,
Jim Ellsworth