[Nfbf-l] Get Ready NFBF!!! National Convention Orlandomanyyearsto come!!!

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 23:18:23 UTC 2011

Bill, I agree with you. President Clinton stayed in the Shingle Creek hotel
when he was in Orlando, as have other dignitaries. The price of food is
high, but International Drive with eating places in all price ranges is just
minutes away. For some reason, my two children and I ate in the hotel quite
a bit even though we had a car and could go to I drive any time we wanted
to. The food was good though. Publix is also right across the street and we
did take advantage of that as well. There are things that can be done.
Certainly got a lot of walking in. Sorry we didn't get to meet.